Our SealOne Food Containers can be used to hold food at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer. They are a durable high quality plastic. Our containers can be used to store a variety of foods, including fruits, vegetables, leftovers, and prepared meals.
Here are some of the features of food storage containers:
- Airtight lids: Airtight lids help to keep food fresh by preventing air from entering and moisture from escaping.
- Stackable: Stackable containers save space in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Microwave safe: Microwave-safe containers can be used to heat up food in the microwave.
- Dishwasher safe: Dishwasher-safe containers can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- BPA-free: BPA-free containers are made without bisphenol A, a chemical that has been linked to health problems.
The containers are see-through so, you never have to guess what is in one.
They are available in 3 colored lids: mint, purple, and salmon